Wednesday, October 10, 2018

2018 and quilts not done.

Sigh!  More than a year since my last post.  Lots has happened in some ways and little in other ways.  I never completed the 2017 Row by Row quilt.  5 rows were put together but never completed.  They hang on my design wall where I see them daily.  Just not inspired to complete or do the other rows ... yet.

 The 2015 quilt is still not pieced together.  It also hangs on the design wall.

 I've started one baby quilt which just needs to be quilted now.  I will probably not do normal quilting on it.  It's pieced on one side and backed by a solid fabric of Minky type.  Very soft fur on the back side so I didn't put a batting in it.

 The 2018 Row by Row is almost over.  Of course, just had to get the local pattern blocks for it.  Have a design for the 2018 quilt but still not inspired to work on it.

and then there are the previous quilt tops I've finished but never layered and quilted.

Meanwhile,  I did spend a month in WA state this past April.  Picked up 3 baby quilt tops from my step-mother's estate which I have  layered and are ready for quilting.  Don't know why they are not done yet.  The projects seem to keep stacking up and not getting done.  Mending pile is also increasing, most sheets that need some minor repairs.  Maybe I should just throw out the computers and get back to the way my life was before the internet came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment