Friday, November 27, 2015

More progress on the Row by Row

Have to laugh.  At this rate, I don't think I could get one done for next year's row by row hop.  I'll try though.  So back to the progress on the 2015 RbyR.  Guess I'm taking little steps at a time.
Need borders for a couple of the rows to get them to fit in the quilt.  Ran out of the dark blue fabric and haven't tried looking for more so bought some of a similar color but with a design and hope it works out ok.  Meanwhile making cat beds.  Not even progressing very fast on those.  I've had 6 cut out for a week now and just sit and look at them every now and then while I get busy on the computer doing just "stuff".  After this is posted, will turn off the computer.  (ha! you say).

Here's the latest pic of the RbyR.  Had it to this point about 3 weeks ago.
I will say that the mermaid was really fun to do.  Hardest part was finding the right fabrics in my stash to make it similar to the store's colors in their row..  The background came out so well.  Really pleased with it.

Meanwhile, contacted the Wyoming shop we had to pass up on our way home (Lickety Stitch Q.S. in Lusk) and bought their row kit when it was available to buy.  Beautiful row.  Going to get the row from Bandera, TX as it's also a beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment